Tuesday 29 September 2015

Expectations for the block

I have been waiting in trepidation for this to start. I am so excited about learning all the ins and outs of what lEarning can offer me.
In the beginning of the year my plan was to use WIKISpace with my third year Radiography students but I must admit that I never got round to it with all the pressure of the other modules and another change in the structure of their curriculum.

So I am just looking forward to have somebody to bounce my ideas off, for what i might be able to do with my students next year.  I am also eager to learn all that is to know about using technology as a tool in the learning of students and how to make use of different tools to engage the students when necessary.

This is going to be so exciting

3 comments:

  1. Great initial post, Petro!
    Yes, ideas often change as the year goes on, and believe it or not, you all would have grown in your own skills and way of thinking regarding teaching and learning - this has the biggest impact on what you will do in this module.

    The expectation of having others to bounce your ideas off on is spot on. Hopefully your colleagues and I will not be just a sounding board, but will help you to work through your ideas. I will be posting a discussion relating to an article later in the week which will hopefully start addressing the expectations that you and other colleagues have regarding the "teaching" you are needing in this module.
    I look forward to hearing how your thoughts are progressing regarding the analysis phase of your assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Petro,
      As this module starts, my focus has been changed from the initial one but after the chat room yesterday and after some readings, my focus is much more clearer especially after reading 1st phase of ADDIE model. Hope we can bounce more ideas soon.

      Delete